Prepare fo battle Prepare fo battle

Every time I hear a cello played in this style, I think of Game of Thrones. I take it that was an influence?

Regardless, despite this just being 34 seconds, it's promising. It's easy to listen to and I could easily imagine it with ambient sounds of blacksmiths' hammers clanging on swords, ring mail shaking as soldiers marched, kings and generals shouting orders, etc.

Finish this. This is good. I can't go 5 stars now, but once this is finished, it's a high probability.

SiriusEmission responds:

Great. Of cource i will finish this!
Thank you for the review.

Lonely Bard's Story Lonely Bard's Story

I love the vocals. They're soft and human, talented, but not making a show of it like an opera singer. I love that kind of voice to death and I wish there was more of it.

I love the melody. Bard music has always been a favorite of mine. It somehow always produces some of the prettiest melodies.

I love the lyrics. They fit the melody perfectly and are poetic to read on their own, though they sound even better in the song.

This is my favorite song on Newgrounds, and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Running Out of Time Running Out of Time

I don't often critique music, so forgive me if I miss something obvious.

The additional instrument at 0:50 sounds really forced and abrupt, and its melody just doesn't sound right in comparison to the rest of the song. Nearly the same thing again at 1:33, but a little better. Still, it sounds out of place and I think you'd do better adding variation with instruments closer to what you're already using.

Those two bits aside, it's a solid track. It's nothing new and honestly pretty forgettable in the dubstep genre, but it's dubstep nonetheless.